Fans of Hawaiian koa will love the look, feel and sound of this all-koa Grand Auditorium. A shaded edgeburst elevates the vintage appeal of the solid koa top, which is paired with layered koa back and sides, while a gloss finish wraps the body in a rich sheen. The Grand Auditorium’s musical versatility makes this a great all-purpose guitar for both strumming and fingerpicking, and the hardwood koa top will even out a lively attack to produce a focused, linear voice. Player-friendly modern features include a cutaway and Taylor’s ES2 acoustic electronics. Among the distinctive appointments are a single-ring faux pearl rosette in an interlocking “fishbone” pattern, black binding, Italian acrylic small diamond inlays, and chrome tuners. The guitar ships in a Taylor deluxe hardshell case.
- Grand Auditorium Shapes
- Taylor’s signature shape embodies the ultimate all-purpose acoustic.
- Hawaiian Koa Top Woods
- A koa top’s visual beauty is instantly inspiring, while its sonic rewards unfold over time, as warm, sweet overtones gradually emerge.
- Layered Koa Body Woods
- Koa veneer is part of the resilient layered construction on the GS Mini or the 210ce-K DLX
- Expression System® 2 Electronics
- The Expression System® 2 captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design..
- Venetian Cutaway Cutaways
- The Venetian cutaway is known for its soft, round lines. The sloping peak of the cutaway will vary depending on the shape of the guitar.