Tuned beautifully for voice and acoustic instruments, the new SA330x, alone or as part of an expanded system, allows anyone looking to fill a small to medium sized room, corporate display, club or similar sized venue with great, Fishman-quality sound.
Whether you’re using your SA330x for speech, performance or playback, a full complement of inputs and outputs makes set-up a breeze.
The SA330x features a uniquely configured 2-way speaker system that delivers all the sweetness and definition of a great studio monitor. The “Modified Line Array” fills the room with sound that can be heard clean and clear in the back row, without “blowing away” your audience in the front.
- 330 Watts – More than enough power for small and medium sized venues.
- Wide dispersion modified line array – Allows everyone in your audience to hear you clean and crisp, without “blowing away” the front row.
- Channel expandability via accessory port – Provides one-cable audio and power for the SA Expand.
- Full-range audio source handling via 2 TRS Aux inputs, 1/4″ (guitar cable) and 3.5mm (stereo audio aux cable).
- Subwoofer output – Dedicated output optimizes system voicing.
- Modern industrial design – Strong, lightweight, good looking and easy to set up. Appropriate for all kinds of situations.
- Padded carry sleeve included.